Powerful Homes is a program to bring home ownership to those who are searching for that dream but don’t know the pathway to get there. Home ownership is key to financial stability and economic opportunity. A cornerstone of the program is housing literacy. Many people don't know how or even where to start to navigate applying for a mortgage, looking for a home, and making the purchase. Powerful homes helps to not only improve your housing IQ, but can provide participants with resources to make their housing dream come true.
What you'll get:
- 6 Modules and over 50 videos talking you through everything from mortgage applications, home owners insurance, home equity, credit scores, mortgage interest rates, house flipping, closing costs, moving in, monthly budgets, and more.
- PDF downloads for each module with actionable information and exercises to help you learn the info
- A free copy of the Amazon best selling book Powerful Homes.
- Monthly Real Estate Market newsletter sent via email.
- Early access to the Housing Literacy Podcast with Matt Guarino.
Powerful Homes has team members that are licensed by the Colorado Division of Real Estate and are Realtors (realtor R symbol) with Keller Williams Realty DTC and members of the South Metro Denver Realtors Association.